Artisan Cabinet Company completed the design and fabrication of these beautiful custom vanities and storage cabinets for this bathroom located in an Edina home. Custom cabinetry allowed the homeowners to get bathroom cabinets designed specifically for their everyday use and needs.
Breakdown for the custom cabinets:
- 2 base cabinets for the sinks
- Below each sink we installed a pullout
- In the toe kick, we installed a drawer that can be turned over and used as a step stool for young children
- 2 drawer bases; one with 3 drawers and the other with 4 drawers
- Laundry chute
- The laundry chute was constructed all of wood
- 2 upper cabinets recessed in the wall, on top of vanity
- We installed an outlet inside the upper cabinets for the charging of small items
- We installed a drawer at the base of the bench
- 1 upper cabinet above the bench
- 2 custom made mirror frames
We made the cabinets with Maple exterior and Melamine interior. We also made a five-piece drawer front to match the doors. The doors and drawers were also constructed of Maple. Lastly, we painted the cabinets on site after the install was complete.
Painting or finishing cabinets on site after the completed install gives our clients a clean, finished look. We fill in all the nail holes and sand down those areas prior to finishing. Along with a unique and custom design, this is another advantage of custom cabinetry.
If you are looking for new cabinets for your home, custom cabinets may be your best solution. Whether you are looking for cabinets for your kitchen, bathroom, mudroom, or any other room in the home, Artisan Cabinet Company is here for you. Please give us a call at 952-737-7088 to discuss your project.